Coloring and decorating Easter eggs

by - Thursday, March 15, 2012

DIY Decoupage Easter Eggs from Hollywould 101 via Dizzymaiden

Kool-Aid Eggs from Hey Jen Renee


Speckled Eggs by Claire's Craftroom
DIY Dinosaur Eggs from Barefoot Kitchen Witch

Easter is just around the corner! Here are some fresh and exciting ways to decorate an easter egg. Take your pick. As for me, I'd like to try all these techniques especially the dinosaur style eggs. ^-^

For U.S. readers/visitors, you may want to enter the $50 gift card giveaway from vintage style online boutique Shabby Apple. Add your giveaway comment and contact details here.


You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love coloring eggs! Although they definitely are not as decorated as there great ones. This year I bought neon dye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! I love that first image! How crisp and dainty! Love the dinosaur idea too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue flowered fabric on the white eggs. So pretty! I'll have to be on the lookout for some suitable fabric so I can give it a try... I might even try to dye a few eggs first...

    ReplyDelete

Sweet! Your comment is appreciated!

Printfriendly

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

2007-2024 THE SWEET TIDINGS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. POWERED BY BLOGGER