'Tis the season to be inspired

by - Wednesday, November 10, 2010






Images from Inpsired Ideas Christmas Issue

Look no further. The ultimate online magazine to jumpstart your creative vibe this holiday season  is now available for your perusing and crafting delight!  The Christmas issue of Inspired Ideas created by amazing craft  maven Amy Powers is filled to the brim with joyous inspiration and craft ideas to make your holidays sparkle through long nights and cold days. I would LOVE to try all the projects in this magazine. Oh Santa, please give me 36 hours in a day, pretty please?

No time to waste. Get that cup of hot peppermint mocha and start reading and crafting!  Happy crafty holidays!

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. LOTS of pretty ideas... I feel so behind with Christmas already... LOL! Happy Day, Christy ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Snowman gift tins are adorable. I don't know if I've ever checked out an issue of inspired ideas before. I'll have to go check out the link. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many lovely ideas, thank you! I still neeed some Christmas gifts!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet! Your comment is appreciated!

Printfriendly

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

2007-2024 THE SWEET TIDINGS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. POWERED BY BLOGGER